General Shipping Details
Once your package has shipped from Boosted, you will receive an email notifying you with the tracking information and carrier. During shipment, there are a variety of potential issues that may occur or changes you may wish to make.
The most common changes made during shipment are:
- Hold at location for pickup
- Address changes/corrections
- Vacation holds
You are welcome to contact the carrier to make any changes to the package shipment. If you would like Boosted to call on your behalf, we are happy to help. Please call us at 650-933-5151 or submit a request to email@example.com.
The most common shipping issues that can occur are:
- Lost in transit
- Failed delivery attempt
Lost in transit
If your package has not moved in transit for 3 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will file a trace investigation with the carrier.
If your package states delivered but cannot be found, please follow these steps:
- Check around the residence.
- Check with neighbors or building management.
- If not found, please email Boosted at email@example.com regarding your misdelivery, and we will open a trace investigation with the carrier.
Failed Delivery Attempt
For packages requiring a direct signature (boards, battery packs, and backpacks), you, or someone you trust will need to be present to receive the delivery. If you are not present to receive your package, you will have three potential options:
- Option 1: Do nothing. The carrier will attempt delivery the next day. The carrier will attempt delivery 3 times before returning the package to Boosted.
- Option 2: Contact the carrier immediately. The carrier will leave a door tag that will have contact details. Please contact the carrier to locate where the package is being held. You will be able to pick up the package from the carrier before the next delivery attempt. You will need a government issued ID and tracking information to pick up the parcel.
- Option 3: Contact the carrier to request an address change to a better delivery location or hold at location for pickup to retrieve the package at your convenience.
Accessory Orders Please Note: For all accessory orders that do not require a direct signature, items are typically delivered at the front door or in the mailbox. If the carrier is unable to deliver the package during the delivery attempt the above options for failed and misdelivery will apply.
Please call us at 650-933-5151 or submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to help in the process.
Standard Delivery Times
Delivery times can vary based on address. Below are rough estimates for delivery times based on residential vs. commercial addresses.
Business address: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 7 pm
Residential address: Tuesday through Friday, 9 am to 8 pm; Saturday, 9 am to 3 pm
Can't find what you're looking for?Submit a Request