Boosted Rev - Unboxing
Insert the handlebar assembly into the top of the steering tube. Then, gently twist the handlebar so the headlight faces forward.
While pressing down on the fender, push the handlebar downward until it locks into place.
Use the assembly tool provided in the box to tighten the hex bolt very firmly while pressing down on the steering tube.
Press down on the fender to release the handlebar. Next, lift the steering tube into the upright position, then lift the latch until it locks into place.
Helpful Tip: Keep the box for future storage, shipping and service needs.
Watch a step-by-step video guide on assembling your Boosted Rev
- Read the warnings on your scooter and at the beginning of the Safety and Compliance information that came with your scooter.
- Although the tires come pre-inflated, it's best to check that the air pressure is at 40-50 PSI. Before riding, always make sure the tires are properly inflated.
- Always comply with local laws and regulations.
- Always wear a helmet.
- Check for any loose components and tighten them as needed.
- Adjust the Ride Mode to 1, 2, or 3 by pressing the multi-button 3 times.
- Move the Throttle Wheel in small increments.
- Lean forward when accelerating.
- Lean backward when braking and when riding over bumps or train tracks, potholes, etc in order to reduce the impact on the front wheel.
- Keep your eyes on the road and be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Us