How to Update Your Vehicle’s Software
From time to time, Boosted releases new firmware for our line of products to introduce new features or improve existing functionality to further enhance your ownership and riding experience.
Please follow the below instructions to check for and install an update for your Boosted vehicle via our Mobile App.
Before you start:
- Check to make sure your phone is charged and has a good wifi connection or cell reception.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app (check by visiting the Google Play store or iOS store).
- Pair the app to your vehicle by pressing the multi-button 5 times. Then press “Connect” in the app.
- You will need to create a Boosted profile if you have not done so already. By skipping this step, you will be prompted to do so later on.
Checking for and Installing an Update:
- Launch the app and accept the terms and conditions.
- Make sure the vehicle is plugged in, turned on, and connected to the app.
- If a firmware update is available, you’ll see a board update notification banner at the top of the screen. Tap on the banner. Follow the instructions on the following screens. Make sure your board is plugged in and keep your mobile device close to the vehicle so they maintain a connection during the update.
- Once the update has been completed, you will receive a notification. After some updates, you may need to re-pair the app to your Boosted vehicle.
- To verify the update completed successfully, you can access your firmware status by selecting the settings menu and checking to see if the “firmware up to date” message is displayed.
Can't find what you're looking for?Submit a Request