How to Update Your Vehicle’s Software
From time to time, Boosted releases software or firmware updates to enhance your riding experience. Please follow the below instructions to check for an update through the Boosted App and, when required, install the update.
- Before you start, make sure the vehicle is plugged in and turned on, and your phone is charged and has a live internet connection so it can check for the required update.
- Download the Boosted App on the App Store or Google Play Store and install it on your Android or iOS device.
- Launch the app and accept the terms and conditions.
- Create a Boosted profile. You’ll need to create a profile in order to update your vehicle’s software. If you skip this step now, you’ll be prompted to do it later on.
- Pair the app to your vehicle by pressing the multi-button 5 times. Then press “Connect” on the app.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see a board update notification. Tap on the banner. Follow the instructions on the following screen. Make sure your board is plugged in and keep your mobile device close to the vehicle so they maintain a connection during the update.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Us